Senior Account Executive
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £80,000.00 - £100,00.00
Role: Senior Account Executive
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000
About the role.
Ingenio is once again delighted to be working with one of their amazing clients in the telecoms space. Due to an increase in market opportunity and ongoing expansion an amazing opportunity has opened up for a senior account executive with a pure new business mindset and contact centre experience.
What you will do.
- You will be responsible for selling contact centre technology into UK based
contact centre clients using Avaya, Genesys, Cisco etc
- This role will be pure new business and you will be quota carrying
- You will discover net new opportunity and manage full sales cycle in role and report directly into Head of sales
- You will be provided some warm leads within the role however you must also generate your own
- You will conduct demo’s, webinars and presentations in order to win opportunity
- Research and evaluate your target market on a regular basis, keep abreast of industry best practice, trends, market intelligence and competitor offerings
- Manage commercial and technical aspects required to close complex deals, liaising closely with the relevant internal teams
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Managing the full sales lifecycle from start to finish, ensuring quality customer care is provided at all stages of the process.
- Effectively engage with internal personnel at the pre-sales stage with regards to resource availability and potential project deliverables etc.
What you should have
- 8+ years’ experience selling contact center technology to the UK market
- Strong proven history of smashing targets in a net new business role
- Experience in selling Avaya, Cisco or Genesys contact center technology is advantageous
- Experience managing and demonstrating success in long (6-12 months) sales cycle
- Ability to drive pipeline development through outbound campaigns leveraging professional network, market knowledge and strong presence at industry events
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, high-growth sales environment
If this sounds like the perfect role from you then please reach out to Ryan on +353873421869 or email your CV.
Posted on July 29, 2020