Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Parkwest / Remote
Salary: €70,000 plus 5% bonus
Ingenio is working with one of our most exceptional clients who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help deliver their 3-year plan, to make their brand famous among their target audience, and to develop and execute their marketing strategy and to coordinate the implementation of it with their in-market business development teams. You must be comfortable executing both the day-to-day marketing activities, as well as shaping our long-term strategy.
As a commercially focused marketer you will drive lead-generation across the business, working closely with the business development team to ensure revenue targets are achieved or exceeded.
This is an exciting role for an established and skilled Digital Marketing Manager to contribute to the clients current and future digital strategy. As a manager of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the planning, developing, implementation and management of brand messaging, marketing activities, content development, and SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns with emphasis on generating quality traffic and ultimately new business leads across UK and Ireland.
- Own overall lead-generation and customer acquisition strategy and activity
- Support in-market sales teams at every stage of the sales process
- Be constantly creative and questioning in determining strategies and tactics to accelerate customer growth
- Design and implement global positioning and marketing strategies and localise for each market where required.
- Define and manage the Field Marketing strategies in each market and create a localised marketing mix plan in alignment with overall lead, pipeline and revenue goals which would include: target audiences, stories and messaging, communication channels, impacts and goals
- Manage all aspects of marketing communications using all appropriate channels including digital advertising, social media, partner promotion etc.
- Manage above within budget to ensure a positive return on investment.
- Ability to report and analyse all relevant online/digital activity, performance and data and make recommendations for improvement on the basis of sound cost/benefit analysis.
- Proficiency in web optimization; create, edit and publish SEO friendly web content to drive traffic and improve conversions.
Principal Qualifications Required:
• Relevant third level Marketing or Digital Marketing degree is essential
Work Experience Necessary:
- Have relevant past experience – 5+ years’ digital marketing experience
- Experience working in SaaS B2B model with responsibility for international markets would be an advantage
- Have experience in content generation, i.e., blogging, whitepapers, social media
- Web analytics experience
Posted on January 10, 2021