Lead Mobile Developer
Location: London, UK
Salary: £85.000,00 - £90.000,00
We’re looking for a Lead Mobile Developer to join an established and modern AI & ML tech startup that is VC backed in London, UK!
The software: application that is already used by thousands of customers and they need your help to move it into market-leading position. The app is uniting all bills (electricity, gas, internet, water, council tax) you have to pay into one system where you can choose your subscription and keep everything at one place for you to review easily. There is a chat where customers can easily communicate with them if they have any questions about the service.
Core values: collaboration and taking initiative. You won’t be just writing code day in-day out, you will be making an impact across the whole organisation and your thoughts and opinions will be valued by your colleagues and managers.
Mobile App: they currently have a web app in place and need a Lead Mobile Developer to help build the iOS and Android app from scratch with the help of contract mobile engineers! iOS experience is preferred.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for mobile platform design and architecture decisions (iOS and Android)
- Manage the development from initial design to release
- Lead a small highly skilled technical team
What you need to have:
- Strong experience developing iOS applications is a must-have
- You need to have some experience developing Android applications in your career
- Knowledge of mobile design patterns and SOLID principles
- Be familiar with TDD / BDD
- Comfortable implementing unit/performance/integration testing
- Experience in Swift, Objective-C, Java, Android SDK and other mobile frameworks
- Competitive salary
- Equity options scheme and perks
- Unlimited holidays
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
- Gym membership
- Monthly team outings
- Paid team volunteering
- Team breakfasts, snacks and booze (beers with peers)
- Weekly social tabs
- Lots of Learning and Development opportunities
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.email@example.com or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on March 20, 2020