Lead Backend Engineer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: €60.000,00 - €70.000,00
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Lead Backend Engineer with expertise in either Golang or Node.js to join the global software company headquartered in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
The software you would be working on uses AI and Machine Learning to create innovative forms & surveys.
What you’ll do as a Lead Backend Engineer:
- Get busy with the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making
- Lead a team of 2 backend engineers and 2 frontend engineers
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take courses and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of other opportunities for advancement, such as mentoring, internal talks, and workshops
- Grow others—use your experience to help colleagues achieve their goals
What you need to have:
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly
- You’ve got experience developing with either one of these: Golang or Node.js
- An advantage is if you have experience with PHP
- Knowledge or experience with Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices
- Strong testing experience on a daily basis
- Experience in leading projects or teams, following up on set metrics and mentoring junior developers
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done
- You speak very good English
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 87 096 3282.
Posted on May 25, 2020