Head of Software Engineering
Location: Dublin, Ireland
An amazing job just opened up for a Head of Software Engineering with a fintech company in Dublin, Ireland! They’re a fintech SaaS business which uses their accounts payable software, document processing and invoice management software to help over 900 customers across Ireland and UK.
You will be joining their growing technology team as a Head of Software Engineering and will be responsible to lead the development of their existing SaaS platform which has been developed for the last five years. Their software is a full Microsoft Stack (MVC, C#, .NET Core, JQuery, SQL Server).
What you will do:
- Manage a team of 6 developers and 2 software testers
- Identify training needs within the team and assign goals and objectives to the team with their roles
- Implement team process improvements as necessary
- Ensure on-time delivery of monthly sprints and oversee the resolution of major technical issues
- Work with other departments to provide software assessments, information and estimates for the new features rollout
- Provide appropriate KPIs, Analysis and recommendations to the CTO
Specific Team Projects in 2021:
- Transition from own data centre to Microsoft Azure
- Transition of existing .NET Framework to .NET Core
- Ensure system can handle 100% increase in traffic
What you need to have:
- 5 years of experience in the same or similar Software Manager role
- Strong experience in Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, jQuery)
- Deep understanding and experience with Development and Testing
- Strong experience in managing software development teams
- Nice to have – a certificate in People Management or similar
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- Flexible work environment
If you are interested to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity, click Apply or contact Lydia on Lydia.Lovrich@ingenio-global.com.
Posted on December 21, 2020