Business Development Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Parkwest, Dublin 12.
Salary: Up to €60,000 Basic PLUS OTE
The purpose of the role for the Business Development Manager based in Dublin is to develop new business for our client in the Irish market. We require an ambitious and determined sales professional looking to develop their skills and abilities and to make a real mark in the development of our business. You will be expected to be self-motivated and laser-focused on the achievement of your targets.
- As Business Development Manager you will promote and sell company products to SME and Enterprise customers with a requirement to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- As Business Development Manager you will have responsibility to qualify and nurture leads supplied by Marketing and to manage up-to-date sales pipeline and record on CRM system.
- As Business Development Manager you will Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Set up and deliver online webinars, product/service demonstrations individually or with other members of the sales team both in Dublin or internationally.
- To support the Business Development team in related pre-sales activities.
- As Business Development Manager you will Perform system solutions sales demonstrations
- Commutable distance to Parkwest, Dublin 12.
- Relevant third level degree (or a business equivalent) is essential for this role
- An understanding of accounts payable financial and accounting processes would be an advantage
- Business to Business sales of finance systems or ERP systems and/or process automation software advantageous
- 3-4 years business development experience within a B2B environment
Posted on January 31, 2020