Business Development Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Sandyford, County Dublin
Salary: 50K Basic PLUS OTE / Uncapped Commission
The Client currently provides solutions, managed services and integration services to many of Ireland and the UK’s best-known enterprises and institutions – a specialist knowledge in Mobile IT and a network agnostic position in the market enable them to work with multiple carriers and operating systems.
As the market for smart devices continues to grow at exceptional levels, they assist their customers in addressing the challenge of securing, integrating and managing mobile devices in the enterprise. They want an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in Sandyford, County Dublin.
- As Business Development Manager, pure new business will be the primary focus of the role but there will also be an element of upsell to a small number of existing accounts.
- As Business Development Manager you will be Building a pipeline of potential new business opportunities to convert them into sales
- To conduct professional demonstrations of the company’s product / services
- As Business Development Manager, you will have to demonstrate and express expertise and thought leadership in the market around company solutions and the client issues they resolve.
- To identify communication channels and opportunities for the Sales team
- Make outbound follow-up calls and convert them into sales.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Third Level Qualification or Above
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2B technology Sales conducting new business.
- Commutable distance to Sandyford, Dublin
- Experience in Cyber Security or Mobility is a huge advantage however not essential
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then don’t hesitate to get in touch for a confidential conversation on the role.
Call me on 0873421869 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on January 31, 2020