Role Billing specialist
Basic Salary: £25,000
Location: Manchester. (Trafford Park)
- Our client is a Cloud and Managed Services company who work closely with their clients to enable digital transformation across their organisation and improving their customers experience through the relevant and innovative use of technology and intelligent services.
- They use innovative and intelligent managed services to ensure that technology is adopted effectively and continues to benefit your organisation and to help it meet its goals.
- Ensuring all porting activities are completed and rejects are cleared
- Creating & importing new tariffs and service charges
- Setting up new customers in line with company policy
- Dealing with billing queries
- Cease of services through the company’s platform
- Responsible for raising accurate & timely sales invoices and credit notes in line with company guidelines.
- Able to produce monthly reports
- Responsible for company Web billing
- Experienced in working in a telecom’s environment
- Experienced Knowledge of aBILLity platform
- Advanced excel skills
- Team player with an exceptional analytical ability with the willingness to take ownership.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, a confident and outgoing personality and a hardworking, assertive work ethic.
Are you an Experienced Billing specialist with experience in telecommunications or an IT organisation?
If so send your CV to Ryan on email@example.com
Posted on July 8, 2020