Title – VP International Sales Performance
Location – Paddington, London with travel to Africa once per month
Salary – To £80k basic salary, 30% bonus, premium health insurance, pension (9% matched) & gym contribution
Client – Our client is an infrastructure business that has built, owns and manages almost 6000 telecommunications towers in four countries across Africa. There is a very experienced and dynamic leadership team in place based at Corporate HQ in London, with equally impressive local management structures in DRC, Tanzania, Congo B & Zambia. The ultimate aim is for the business to float within the medium term, which will create opportunity events for the right people. The business is delivering annual revenues of $230m with a forecasted increase of $50m in 2016.
The Role – Our client is looking for someone to join their team as VP for International Sales Performance, who will own a number of key responsibilities that will help drive a much improved sales performance across the business. This is a newly created role – you’ll have a track record of driving change to deliver sales results, be a high achiever and help transform a sales team from being mostly passive and reactive to progressive and proactive. You’ll ultimately be responsible for the following initiatives:
- Defining, creating & instilling a new sales methodology, ideally based on Miller Heiman
- Driving performance management & improvement into the existing sales team (all of whom are based across the four countries in Africa – there are currently 12-15 people in this team with growth forecasted in 2016
- Managing and communicating up an accurate sales forecast
- Evaluating, selecting & managing the deployment of a new CRM platform
- Hands on involvement in marketing, branding & communications involvement to drive consistency across the Group
Travel to Africa is required, and the expectation is that you would be in one of the locations once per month. This role is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their already successful career in the single biggest growth market (Africa) for the next ten years. There is scope for career progression, earnings & development.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!