We are an international telecoms consultancy and are recruiting for an intermediate level radio access network engineer (1 to 3 years’ experience) who wishes to further their career in the mobile space. Our client is one of the largest mobile operators on the planet and for the right person, this is an INCREDIBLE opportunity as we you will exclusively working with this company on site.
With a starting salary of between £26,000 to £30,000 , we are offering an intense hands-on learning experience and the chance to work alongside some of the best mobile technology engineers in the world.
This is a PERMANENT position.
We are looking for hungry and driven people to join the Radio Access Network Department which services some of the UK’s biggest mobile network providers.
The induction will cover all aspects of essential training and will involve one week of intensive education in Lisbon, Portugal.
The role requirements are:
- Academic background in telecommunications or similar;
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G (VoLTE preferential) technologies in terms of network design, planning and optimization concepts;
- Knowledge of EMS systems and related performance, configuration and fault data;
- Excellent communication skills including capability and interest in interacting daily with customers (meetings, delivery-related negotiation);
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Team working spirit;
- Availability to travel.
This opportunity offers the chance to work in an international environment and get involved in some of the most challenging projects for the most technologically advanced telecoms operators in the world.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year