Exciting opportunity for a Senior Android Developer in an AMAZING pharmatech company in London has just opened!
They have leveraged mobile and cloud-based applications, combined with their latest Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science) to bring about a better way for pharma & healthcare businesses to deliver to you & I.
Their apps use computer vision to identify the patient (face verification), verify that patients are taking the right medication (pill recognition), and that they are actually taking their medication (action recognition).
As a Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing all patient-facing Android applications. Your work will be used at scale and will have a significant impact on healthcare for everyone on the planet! Experience in healthcare is NOT required.
- Develop Android applications.
- Work with computer vision team to integrate the state of art algorithms into the mobile applications and deliver great user experiences.
- Optimize the user interfaces and application code to ensure efficiency, reusability, and performance.
- Develop end-user applications quickly.
- Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest mobile engineering techniques and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience developing rich Android applications.
- Strong experience with Android SDK and Android Studio, familiar with RESTful API.
- Solid expertise with algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience in working with cloud services (preferable AWS) and client-server applications.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Design and various design patterns.
- Strong experience with multi-threaded programming and background processing.
- Experience in writing different levels of tests.
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Experience with well-architected apps published in the Google play store is required.
- Attractive salary package £70.000,00 – £90.000,00
- Annual bonus of 10%
- HUGE Stock options!
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Send your CV to Lydia on email@example.com or call +353870963282.