Our client, a global sustainability software and consulting company in Dresden, Germany has a new job open for a Software Engineer to join their international team! Their industry-leading software solutions, databases and consulting services help companies streamline their business, leverage innovation and increase market value.
What you are going to do:
- As a member of the software team, you maintain and develop the software.
- You are continually improving the codebase, especially in terms of the performance and reusability of the software.
- You write source code documentation and technical documentation for new requirements.
- You are constantly learning new technologies that you use to further develop our software.
- You are part of a Scrum team and bring in your input for the successful further development of the software.
- Several years of relevant software development experience.
- You have experience with at least one frontend framework – Angular / ExtJS.
- You have a background in PHP development.
- You have a safe handling of MySQL databases and knowledge of SQL standards and database normalization.
- Safety in handling object-oriented programming is one of your qualifications.
- You speak German and English fluently.
Salary range: 40.000,00 – 45.000,00 €
If you are interested to hear more, please send your CV to Lydia on email@example.com and I will be happy to give you a call to discuss it in more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Ingenio may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.