Can you visualize yourself working for a company based in Clonskeagh, Dublin 4 – whose aim is to become a global supplier of assessment solutions and whose innovative and open culture enables you to understand your value and importance to the company?
Would you be interested in working for a dynamic and ambitious company who since 2014 has developed advanced online assessment software enabling the creation, delivery and marking of computer based examinations with the option of remote invigilation to global clients?
• 3 – 5 years’ experience and capable of designing, developing, maintaining and supporting projects
• Good analytical skills, excellent attention to detail
• Experience of web frameworks such as Backbone, Vue, React, etc.
• Experience with databases
• Capable of working at full speed, bright, enthusiastic, eager to learn, develop and keen to share your knowledge
• Strong communication and team working skills
• Agile and Scrum skills
• It would be beneficial if you have experience of working with start-ups but not essential
What do we offer?
• Competitive Salary
• Future company share options (after probation)
• 20 days holiday per annum
• Onsite parking
• Subsidised gym membership
• Flexible working environment
If this excites you and describes your ability to be part of our amazing, innovative and evolving company and you would like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail then please call Jenny on +353 87 959 7086 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org