Title – Service Delivery Manager
Location – London
Salary – Up to £55k + benefits
Client – Our client is a multi-award winning Cisco solutions provider and Gold Partner. Established in 1992 and based in central London with offices globally, it delivers tangible business outcomes for clients in locations all over the world. They are an energetic, fast moving, rapidly growing and highly skilled technology company. They will soon open their own international offices in New York and Sydney. They are totally devoted and committed to delivering the ultimate technology solutions and client service.
Role – Our client’s Managed Services are delivered via a designated Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who plays a pivotal role in the management and services our clients receive. They act as a client’s representative internally as well as a single point of contact and control for the delivery of all contracted offerings.
The SDM acts as a conduit within our client’s organisation ensuring all contracted deliverables are scheduled and met within the service levels agreed. They are primarily responsible for all reporting output along with providing service level reviews to highlight any breeches in Service Level Agreements and initiating Improvement plans as part of Continual Service Improvement.
They are a primary escalation point for support and service related issues liaising with relevant internal and external business units, doing whatever it takes to ensure efficient and effective problem resolution. The SDM is someone with excellent interpersonal skills and the strength to make things happen.
We are looking for inspiring service delivery experts who:
- Are passionate on delivering service excellence to our clients
- Can build and develop client relationships
- Drive overall client satisfaction to help ensure contract renewals and ongoing client retention
- Are an Internal source on our client’s Manage proposition
- Understand of our On Premise, Cloud and connectivity service models and design
- Ensure client’s contracted deliverables service offering is provided within specified service level agreements.
- Can build
- Develops an exceptional understanding of their client’s business from an operating and services perspective
- Work closely with our Account Directors to form virtual client teams to manage our client’s account and ensure on time client renewals.
- Highlight to Account Directors additional service opportunities and associated SDM revenue streams through ongoing client interaction and knowledge of the Managed Services Catalogue.
- Act as an escalation point to ensure that the appropriate functional activity takes place to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure the performance of third party suppliers with clients is appropriately managed.
- Channels service related client issues internally and ensures they are managed through to resolution and recorded.
- Contributes to the Takeover & Transition processes to ensure that the service enablement processes and relevant documentation are adequately completed and that operational readiness is tested.
- Produces, manages and maintains the client’s service operations manual, outlining key contact points, SLAs, escalation paths, bespoke operational procedures and up to date current supported inventory list.
- Actively ensures that Root Cause Analysis is undertaken in order to drive improvement within the business.
- Having an uncompromising level of commitment and passion for quality and client service delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the strength to make things happen.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an external client facing Service Delivery role
- Having a positive approach to team work, with a willingness to learn, share knowledge and help other members of the team.
- Being able to work under pressure, outside of comfort zone, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Having great time management, attention to detail, expectation setting and organisational skills to provide solid service management
- Being flexible, adaptable, adhering to change and showing initiative.
- Having the ability to approach problem solving in a clear and concise manner.
- Possessing a good level of communication skills, including written communication, becoming a liaison between technical and commercial people, internally and externally. Able to communicate at all levels, including senior directors within client organisations.
- Having basic level of product knowledge, concepts, features and integration methods.
- Having a low level technical knowledge (desirable)
- V3 ITIL Foundation accreditation.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!