Job title: Senior Project Manager
Location – London, UK (Liverpool Street)
Salary – Range from £55,000-65,000 plus brilliant bonus & benefits
Client – Ingenio has been retained by our client, who are a leading systems integration business focussed on UC & collaboration, contact centre, enterprise networking, security, data centre and network services. With exceptional client facing facilities in the City (London), our client is an award winning provider with an obsession for client delivery.
Role Outline –Our client is looking to fill two positions in their Project Management practice, and are looking for people with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- There is a very strong culture of being client & people focussed that is absolutely essential
- A formal Project Management qualification (PMI or Prince2) is desired, but not mandatory
- You MUST have experience of delivering complex projects across the technology areas of UC & collaboration, contact centre, enterprise networking, security, data centre and network services
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years experience in a service provider Project Management or Program Management role
- Be able to start in role during May 2015
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!