Job title: Senior Client Account Manager
Location – London (Paddington)
Salary – £50k basic (£100k OTE)
Client – Our client provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 50,000 customer accounts, their platform is used by organisations in 140 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, our client has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.
Role Outline – Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Client Account Manager to drive expansion business within their existing English-speaking customer base. This person must demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of upsell opportunities and delivering results against a quota. This person must be able to proactively identify and prioritize their accounts to focus efforts on those with perceived churn risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
- Bachelor’s degree and solid experience in a sales and/or account management role with demonstrated revenue quota achievement.
- Native-level English speaker
- Experience at a technology product or services company that serves the software experience
- Prior sales experience within a SaaS environment preferred
- Well versed in consultative, solutions-based selling
- Demonstrated experience using Salesforce for pipeline management, forecasting and order management
- Excellent sales organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presence
- Track record of customer retention and growth in past positions.
- A passion for social media or web-based software
- An appreciation for easy to use, intuitive software
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!