Title – Senior Avaya Specialist
Location – Milton Keynes
Salary – £60,000 + Benefits and Bonus
Client – Our client is one of the leading UC and contact centre specialists in the UK.
The Role – The Senior Avaya Specialist will be the Team Lead and the primary escalation response point for 2nd and 3rd level incidents, changes and service requests. As the Senior Avaya Specialist in the team, a substantial technical knowledge and understanding of Avaya core products is essential. Additionally, experience with 3rd tier support is necessary. A broader understanding of call recording and SIP knowledge is important, but not essential. The Key Performance Areas for the role can be found below:
Service Delivery Support:
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support to all related incidents, changes and service requests.
- Performs troubleshooting and technical fault diagnosis, proposes and implements efficient and effective resolutions.
- Escalates when required.
- Ensures that contractual SLA’s are met.
- Understands and imposes third party\vendors’ and\or suppliers’ SLA to ensure clients’ SLA’s met
- Ensures that the Operations are supported in a standardized and consistent manner
- Maintain security in accordance with PCI\Global standards.
- Drives ITIL and best practice adherence across the stream.
- Completes security risk assessments where appropriate
- Provides reports for both clients and technology management as required
- Constantly reviews architecture and client infrastructure and proactively recommends and implements changes to enhance performance. This ensures targets are met and client experience is exceptional.
- Works with the security stream to ensure PCI compliance at all times. This includes ensuring all PCI\security related tasks are scheduled and completed within the required timeframes.
Professional Services Support:
- Provides input to Statement of work for relevant technology\service.
- Evaluates, assesses and provides input to the design and scoping process.
- Researches technologies and attends vendor product update seminars where required.
- Develops technical specifications and provides input to the low level design as and when required.
- Supports demonstrations to clients of functionality and ensures demonstration environment is configured and ready for demonstrations to clients.
- Provides input to operational documentation and provides subsequent support and training for users if necessary.
- Maintains respective technology\systems\services at optimum level by regular revision upgrades etc.
- Conducts continual improvement studies within the environment and ensures understanding of all relevant new product technologies and solutions that might provide enhanced service or functionality.
- Effectively manages and improves internal and external customer relations.
- Manages more junior engineers, Coaches’ team members to ensure quality service delivery.
- Develops more junior engineers to ensure SLA are achieved.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!