RPA Consultant – London
Our Client is an internationally established management consulting company with branches in Switzerland, Germany, in the USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the UK. They are a valued partner to many of the world’s largest international financial services and insurance firms. They support their clients at all project management stages from the development of strategies and operational frameworks to the technical implementation and handover.
In this role you will have the unique opportunity to perform at the intersection of traditional management consulting and software development. You will play a key role in their Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team, where they work with their Wealth Management/Private Banking clients in their transformative efforts to find efficiencies and automation opportunities in their existing processes.
• Play a vital role in building one of their newest technology practices for their Private Banking and Wealth Management clients
• Develop and present proof of concepts to demonstrate processes suitable for automation
• Develop high quality (RPA) software solutions for client delivery
• Maintain and develop deep industry knowledge to stay in touch with client needs and proactively recommend new and innovative solutions
• Act as a subject expert on allocated topics in eventual support of other delivery teams
• Degree-level education in a relevant business or technology discipline; ideally a Masters’ degree (MA, MSc, or MBA)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a UK Wealth Management, Private Banking organisation or management consultancy firm, with relevant ‘hands-on’ practical experience in multiple RPA implementation projects (UiPath / BluePrism preferred)
• Self-starter, intellectually curious, an IT affinity and passionate about developing (RPA) software solutions that solve real-world challenges
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to quickly understand complex problems
• Additionally, a good understanding with knowledge and experience in:
o Process mapping and design
o Test management including test case creation and defect handling/resolution
o Project governance and delivery lifecycle focused on IT implementations
o Wealth Management/Private Banking client segments, products and propositions, channels and front to back operating models (core banking software)
Salary £30000 to £35000 per annum.
Interested? If so please apply to Jenny El Gabali on firstname.lastname@example.org