Can you visualize yourself working for a company based in Clonskeagh, Dublin 4 – whose aim is to become a global supplier of assessment solutions and whose innovative and open culture enables you to understand your value and importance to the company?
Would you be interested in working for a dynamic and ambitious company who since 2014 has developed advanced online assessment software enabling the creation, delivery and marking of computer based examinations with the option of remote invigilation to global clients?
• At least 1 year experience within the IT software sector
• Create and develop test plans strategies for an enterprise class software system within an agile development lifecycle alongside an operations and technical team
• Carry out software testing and assist with the resulting recommendations
• Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
• qualified in a technical related subject
• Competent in the use of applications such as Excel, Word, etc.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• It would be desirable but not essential if you have an understanding of automated testing frameworks and have knowledge of Git.
What do we offer?:
• Competitive Salary
• Future company share options (after probation)
• 20 days holiday per annum
• Onsite parking
• Subsidised gym membership
• Flexible working environment
If this excites you and describes your ability to be part of our amazing, innovative and evolving company and you would like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail then please call Jenny on +353 87 959 7086 or send your CV to email@example.com