An experienced QA Automation Engineer is wanted by a global software company in either one of these locations: Dublin, Ireland, Northamptonshire, UK or Ukraine!
Their product is a multi channel experience and engagement marketing platform which gives brands and marketers the ability to analyse, segment and target their web and mobile app users.
In the new year, they’re looking for YOU to join their team!
What you will do:
- Developing and executing manual/automated tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (performance, load, security) requirements
- Develop, maintain and enhance test procedures
- Work with other engineers to increase QA productivity and efficiency
- Build and maintain test automation in line with agreed standards including associated documentation
- Help the development team to develop software with a focus on a quality deliverable
- Work closely with the Product manager and developers
Skills & Requirements:
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Web services knowledge (eg. REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience with test automation in the following settings: Web, Mobile, Web Services;
- Experience with creating/maintaining test automation frameworks
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience with different types of application servers and web servers, installed on different OS
A VERY attractive package around salary and benefits is on offer for the right person.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Click apply, email email@example.com or call +353 87 096 3282.
Following your application for this specific role, Ingenio may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.