Our Client is a publishing and marketing partner for development studios of free2play games. Effectively the developers create the games – they market them. This is one of the fastest growing markets worldwide, and turnover in the billions of dollars which that entertain millions of gamers worldwide. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Product Project Manager (Games) to join their Munich team.
You would be responsible for current games, relationships with their developers and finding new games. You will assist the developers in polishing their games to be market ready and be part of a highly qualified team including colleagues in Marketing, Analytics and all other departments.
• Main point of contact for external game studios
• Provide data driven and actionable feedback to the developers on design, monetization, features and mechanics.
• Competition and market trends analysis
• Update marketing team on game development, roadmaps and general information flow between internal teams and developers
• Assist acquisition team to evaluate potential games and provide in-depth feedback on all aspects of a new title
• Attend and represent the company at trade fairs and pitching to developers
• Outline, propose and implement product strategies and processes
What you need:
• Experienced in games and product/project management/producer
• Passionate about games and driven by success
• Knowledge of the mobile / browser free2play market and its trends as well as the general games market
• Knowledge of game design is a strong plus as well as fundamental expertise in UX/interface design and visually artistic comprehension
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, fluent in English
• Analytical and problem-solving skills and mind-set
• Self-driven and considerate team player
Package on Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Autonomy and excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in a highly dynamic and globally acting company
• Relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, local transport ticket, contributions to pension fund and more
• An exciting, international role in a growing, specialized company with industry experts at work based in the heart of Munich in an outstanding working atmosphere
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org