We are looking for a Process/Programme Manager to join our client, one of Ireland’s leading providers of Financial Services, on a 3 month contract.
As part of this role you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a new digital platform which will be used to differentiate our clients value proposition versus the competition on three levels:
Instant: exceptionally fast, smooth processes, decisions and communication to customers)
Accessible: (‘always on’, 24/7)
Proactive: (personalized proposals and complete solutions that reach the customer in the right context).
- There will be a 2 week discovery session with all stakeholders of the business, where you will be responsible for helping them understand the process and the steps which will be made to implement this new programme
- You will lead the engagement with business users to define business process requirements
- End to end process mapping and creation of authorisation and escalation points
- Lead the delivery and execution of process and procedural change initiatives
- Document issues raised & prepare solutions
Process/Programme Manager will have experience in:
- It is essential you know the Agile methodology from building out a BRD’s and taking the ethics of the user stories and using these from a process build perspective
- Process design methodology
- Experience in Process Transformation Programmes
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels to analyse trends and issues, translating these into requirements
- Strong knowledge of reporting tools
- Proficient in Visio-essential
- Strong communication skills
This contract role will start asap and pay a highly competitive day rate! Apply today and we will be in touch shortly.