Job title: Presales Solution Architect
Location – Homebased role, UK
Salary – Exceptional salary, bonus & benefits
Client – Our client is a specialist Systems Integrator focused on delivering exceptional customer contact strategies, applications and solutions. As their business grows in the UK, and internationally, you will join their business and play a key role in the design & delivery of complex projects to their prospect and client base.
Role Overview – The Presales Solution Architect (Pre-SA) provides technical presales support to the Commercial Team in their pursuit and development of sales opportunities.
This Pre-SA role will be required to work alongside the Account Management team, building a strong technical and operational understanding of a number of accounts, and serving as a primary source of technical and product consultancy, design and pricing for the nominated Account Manager(s) and client.
- Act as focal point for new [multi-technology] opportunities
- Ensure that all technical input required from the pre-sales teams for tender and bid responses is provided in a timely manner, coordinating the technical elements of bid/tender response to ensure that there are no gaps or overlaps.
- Support pre-sales initiatives by attending meetings with the customer, supporting the preparation of customer demos and delivering technical presentations.
- Act as Technical Design Authority for specific named accounts. Support these named accounts with roadmap updates and account plans as appropriate.
- Work with fellow presales specialists to integrate their designs into a single multi-technology solution with end-to-end functionality that meets the client’s business requirements
- Conduct technical risk assessments using experience, analysis, simulation and research. Identify major technical risks and issues and recommend mitigation options.
- The preparation of multi-technology Statements of Work (SoWs) by integrating each technology’s SoW into a single SoW for the overall solution.
- Participate in strategic account planning teams for the client.
- Undertake activities to identify opportunities for Sabio. They will work with the Technical Presales Specialists to identify and address any threats and opportunities, and align product and services portfolio to meet clients’ business requirements.
- Develop Sabio-Vendor relationships as necessary to ensure technical skills are up to date and also to enhance broader client-Vendor alignment and relationship outside of immediate role.
Required skills or experience:
- Experience of working in the Contact Centre and Unified Communication arenas, and additional experience supporting the design and sale of these solutions
- Well-rounded and up to date knowledge Avaya Aura call centre and UC technologies and call recording technologies
- Understanding of the technical marketplace in which they operate
- Understanding of the operational challenges customers face within this arena
- Detailed knowledge of products sold in the technical area, with ability to design solutions at a conceptual level and detailed level, and define their pricing
- Ability to transfer abstract, vague or complex business and project requirements into achievable technical solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation and facilitation skills, especially in presenting and communicating technical solutions to all levels of an organisation, from technologists to executives
- Proven track record in planning and implementing change
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships, ability to lead and engage project teams, peers and coach colleagues.
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define appropriate solutions.
- Experience with estimation methodologies and processes, ability to estimate project work, project delivery and overall project costs
- Excellent time management skills – ability to meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous learning and willingness to develop and share intellectual capital
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
Desirable skills or experience:
- Exposure and understanding of best of breed Workforce Optimisation and Management technologies
- Understanding of core CTI concepts
- Exposure to Multi-channel technologies
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!