Title – Wholesale Channel Account Manager
Location – East Croydon (home-based)
Salary – Competitive salary
Client – Our client is a Managed Services Provider in the telecommunications space.
Role – Our client has a requirement for a wholesale Channel Account Manager. will have an in-depth understanding of Mobile Operators in the UK.
- Achieve and exceed personal sales and profitability targets, in addition to contributing towards Wholesale and the clients targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and prospects in order to create and maintain a credible sales pipeline.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key channel partners in pursuit of mutually beneficial business growth.
- Provide appropriate input (insight and market information) into Wholesale product development.
- Attend client meetings and deliver sales presentations to C-level executives in enterprise, utility and government organisations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Has built a Channel in a relevant re-sellers Channel or has, built a sales pipeline and managed and supported a Channel
- Experience in one or more of these sectors MNO, SMS, Government/Health, Intelligence / Big Data, Financial Services
- Degree in business, marketing, public relations or similar.
- Proven track record of selling to large international brands.
- Extensive experience of working in a consultative sales environment.
- Deep understanding of the purchasing/sales processes and corporate dynamics of large organisations.
- Deep understanding of IT and telecommunications technology, in particular banking platforms and technical services.
- Good working knowledge of communication, data protection, contractual and competition laws.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined and self-improving.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!