Title: Telco Account Manager / Director
Location: London / M4 Corridor – Home Based
Company Overview: Our client is a global leader in Omni – Channel Solutions, established over 100 years, operating in over 180 countries. They operate in 6 different sectors, one of which is the Telecoms and Technology industry, which is where they are looking for a Senior New Business Account Manager to join their team.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
*The Account Manager/Director will be focused on managing one client account; AT&T*
- The Account Manager/Director is responsible for working with the local account team to leverage relationships and develop account strategies.
- The candidate is required to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing our client’s market share; Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Primary focus is on account planning for new NCR products in both existing and new users of traditional NCR products
- The Account Manager/Director is accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and our client’s ability to meet those needs through their branch solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and our client for market feedback in regard to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- The successful Account Manager/Director will be required to target pre-identified prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities; Services local clients, typically with responsibility within a single territory/area
- Position requires strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in our client; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts business whilst continuing to develop the overall account relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree 5-8 years of related experience
- Consistent over performance against Sales Quota and Performance Metrics
- Significant experience in value proposition and business case led selling;
- Demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Experience working with Partners for Sell to, Sell Through and Sell With
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with accounts & prospects.
- Available for 30% regular travel to assigned geographic territory/prospects.
- Experience in selling Managed Services / Networking – 8+ years of related experience
- Experience of Partner based selling to & with Major Telecom Clients
- Completion and Implementation of Formal Sales based programs and Sales Methodologies
- Operational Excellence across Salesforce and other financial measurements
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!