Title: Technical Services Engineer
Reports to: Service & Operations Manager
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: 35 – 40K
We currently have a vacancy in our Fleet Office, for a Technical Services Engineer. We are looking for a motivated proactive individual with a very broad and hands-on engineering experience. The successful candidate will have previous experience and certifications [in installing, configuring and supporting leading-edge technology for our client’s customers to a detailed level.] A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate together with the opportunity for career progression.
- Technical Escalations from the Helpdesk
- Engineering Project ownership and management
- To attend customer project meetings and conference calls when required
- To communicate effectively both internally and externally, providing updates to management, customers, engineers and any third parties
- Assisting Sales with Pre-Sales Enquiries
- Solution design & Consulting Services
- Complete Avaya EGB/ASD Designs
- Providing out of hours on call support to customers
- Working on the Helpdesk if and when required, including logging tickets, updating tickets and working with Siptel customers and relevant third parties to resolve tickets
- Attend product specific training and work to towards specific product certification
- Help develop manufacture training requirements and credentials
- Help our client keep up-to-date with latest Avaya technology and products
- Become a role-model and mentor for other engineers
Candidates should have Avaya ACS/ACIS Certification or higher and have excellent experience of 5 or more of points the below, of which the first two are mandatory:
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Avaya Aura Session & System Manager
- Avaya Aura Messaging (Aura/Modular Messaging/Intuity Audix)
- Avaya Aura Contact Centre Applications (ACD/CMS/AACC/BCMS/Wallboards)
- Avaya Elite Multi Channel (Formerly Avaya CCE/Contact Centre Express)
- Avaya Aura AES
- Avaya Aura System Platform
- ASD (Avaya Solution Designer)
- IP Networking (IP Network Fundamentals, Routing, Switching, QoS, VLAN)
- IP Services (DHCP, DNS, TFTP, HTTP, LLDP)
- Technical Documentation Skills, creating technical documentation.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual that is interested in development and in technology. Role is Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30 with opportunities for overtime. Ideally the successful candidate will live within 20 to 40 minutes’ drive from our offices in Fleet. It is our desire to invest in individuals with training and development plans and help them with their career progression goals.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!