STRICTLY NO AGENCY PHONE CALLS!
Calling all Support Team Leads and Managers!
WE WANT YOUR TALENT!
Salary: Competitive + benefits and bonuses
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Who are we?
Our Client is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of technology.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for two years running. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join our client’s company.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Support Team Manager who will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Support team.
The Technical Bit:
The Support Team Manager will be responsible for ensuring excellent performance of the Technical Support team. Successful candidates will not be expected to directly assist with technical escalations, but instead ensure that the fault escalation process is working efficiently and all engineers are clear of their responsibilities.
- Manage the department including the structure, team meetings and development, new roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that all engineers are adhering to our client’s customer SLAs and escalating when necessary in addition to managing the allocation of workload
- Monitoring supplier performance against their SLAs and holding regular review meetings to address any issues
- Adhere to the ISO 20000/ITIL framework to analyse problem fault trends and reduce repeat incidents
- Manage external communication process for mass service outages
- Manage customer and internal complaints
- Report performance of the overall support team to the management team
- Report any issues raised by the Support team relating to internal processes and address ways to improve these
- Demonstrable management skills with strong leadership qualities are essential
- A keen eye for detail is required
- Experience of working in a process driven environment
- Capable of developing employees to achieve their full potential
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Experience with ISO 20000/ITIL framework desirable
- Business related degree, 2:1 or above
- An excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
The Award Winning Company Benefits
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few Free high speed internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher iPad
- Subsidised Health and dental care Discounted gym membership
- 6% Pension contribution Childcare vouchers Ride2Work scheme Department incentives Volunteer day scheme Annual pay reviews Individual bonuses
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!