Job Title – Senior (Tier 3) Engineer
Salary – £65,000 (Depending on experience)
Benefits – Contributory pension, private healthcare, death in service, pence per mile.
Following a record business performance in financial year 14/15, our client is investing in all areas of the business to support continued growth.
As part of this growth there is now a requirement for a Senior Avaya Engineer to join the technical support team as consultants to customers and a mentor for the Tier 1 and 2 engineers. The senior engineer will be expected to have wide technical knowledge but also be able to be client facing and interact with customers.
Deliverables and Output
The below list is not exhaustive and may be amended during the role scoping and interview process:
- Mentor the Tier 1 and Tier 2 engineers on a day to day basi
- This is an office based role so you are required to be based in the London office 5 days a week
- Take calls that have been logged from the lower tiers to offer technical advice to customers
- Take meetings with customers to advise and consult on products they need or products they need to upgrade
- Educated to A- level or equivalent
- Experience of working in the telecommunications industry 10+ years
- Experience of leading a team of engineers is strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Avaya products
- Must have Excel and other Microsoft applications knowledge
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!