Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: London / M4 Corridor – Home Based
Our Client is a leader in omni-channel solutions. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, our client enables more than 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. This role will be based with the telecom and technology devision.
Position Summery & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Position is responsible for working with the local account team to leverage relationships and develop account strategies
- Position required to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximising revenue and profitability and increasing market share; Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Primary focus is on account planning for new products in both existing and new users of traditional products.
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and our client’s ability to meet those needs through branch solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and our client for market feedback in regard to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Targets pre-identified prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities; Services local clients, typically with responsibility within a single territory/area
- Position requires strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in our client; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts business whilst continuing to develop the overall account relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree 5-8 years of related experience
- Consistent over performance against Sales Quota and Performance Metrics
- Significant experience in value proposition and business case led selling;
- Demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Experience working with Partners for Sell to, Sell Through and Sell With
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with accounts & prospects.
- Available for 30% regular travel to assigned geographic territory/prospects.
- Experience in selling Managed Services / Networking – 8+ years of related experience
- Experience of Partner based selling to & with Major Telecom Clients
- Completion and Implementation of Formal Sales based programs and Sales Methodologies
- Operational Excellence across Salesforce and other financial measurements
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!