Job Title: Senior Avaya Engineer Contractor
Location: Chicago or boston
Duration: 6 months
Required experience: Engineering: 4 years
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $90.00 /hour
Company: International Telecom organisation is currently looking to recruit Senior Avaya Engineers in Chicago or Boston or to be based remotely.
My client has strong presence and experience in telecommunications and are dedicated to delivering world-class services to a wide range of different clients. They are full-service global consumer and business enterprise provider, with services covering domestic fixed land line through to leading-edge data hosting for the e-gaming industry providing a complete package, from bespoke communication solutions to unrivalled customer support.
To work on Installation and maintenance of Avaya IPT and telephony systems along with installation and Maintenance of Avaya applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Installation projects in the field. This will involve pre-installation customer meetings with the project manager. Full ownership of the installation in the field to completion of the project.
- This role will involve a close relationship with the project management team and fellow engineers.
- Responsible for installation profit and loss in conjunction with Project manager.
- Responsible for customer sign off documentation.
- To carry out maintenance duties when required and work with the Charterhouse service desk team.
- Drive customer satisfaction, reviewing areas of improvements and working with team to ensure processes and procedures are effective and up to date.
- Ensure personal accreditations are up to date and appropriate for work being performed
Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitude)
- Fully experienced in Avaya Communication Manager (ACM) telephony solution installations
- Experience of working with Avaya Communication Manager, Session manager, System manager, Communication Manager Messaging (CMM,) Aura conferencing and LSP configuration.
- Experience of G450, G430 and G650 Gateways
- Need to have knowledge of One-x attendant servers and Web conferencing servers
- Exposure to S8300 servers
- ACSS/AIPS qualified
- Avaya SBC experience and knowledge of working with SIP
- Must have a good knowledge of networking
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Experience of working to and meeting tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn alternative manufacturer equipment and applications
- Flexibility to meet last minute requirements.
- Willingness to work overtime when required both out of hours and weekends
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Full and clean driving license
- Excellent time-keeping
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!