Job Title – Project Manager
Reporting to – Operations director
Duration – Permanent
Benefits – Contributory pension, private healthcare, death in service.
Our Client is a uniquely-capable total solutions provider specialising in unified communications, voice and data technologies.
Our Client was formed with a vision to deliver an unmatched customer experience based on integrity, honesty and customer excellence. Their long-term partnerships with the leading manufacturers of business transforming solutions enable their customers to gain operational and strategic advantage in the markets they serve.
Following a record business performance in the last financial year our client is investing in all areas of the business to support continued growth. They are therefor also looking to grow their current project management team by appointment an additional project manager to work closely with their current clients.
Deliverables and Output
The below list is not exhaustive and may be amended during the role scoping and interview process:
- Planning in detail; considering the schedule, costs, risks and quality to ensure a smooth transition to the new solution with no delay
- Liaising with clients regarding their needs for geographical support, changes and staying close to the process
- Being able to design and deliver all project documentation including statement of works and agenda’s
- Liaising with internal and external engineers to ensure project delivery
- Demonstrating the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients of all levels
- Performance reporting
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure invoices are sent out in a timely manor
Qualifications & Experience
- Working towards or achieved a formal accreditation (PRINCE 2)
- Experience within a Project Management role
- You will need to be extremely organised and self-motivated
- You will need to have experience working with MPLS/VPLS, Avaya ACM & IP Office ETC
- Having the ability to keep up to date with technology and market changes
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!