Our Client a rapidly growing organisation are now seeking an experienced Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to work in their office based in South East London.
As a Pre-Sales Technical Consultant you will bridge the gap between the Sales Team and Technical/ Engineering Team. You will assist in the development of sales proposals and be responsible for presenting and differentiating product offerings at a technical level.
You will work closely with the sales team to design, propose, and close new deals/opportunities with customers.
- Gathering and interpreting customer requirements.
- Translating requirements into technical proposals that meet customer’s requirements
- Liaising with engineers to develop professional proposals
- Contributing to tender processes and producing professional proposals and go to market documents
- To collaborate with the project teams ensuring an excellent customer experience from sale to delivery
- Must have 3 plus years’ experience in a Technical Presales Role
- Must have experience with SIP and MPLS
- Candidates need to come from a Telecommunications or Network Services background
Location: London bridge
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!