Title: New Business Account Manager
Location: London / Home Based
Salary: 125K OTE
Company Overview: Our client is a global leader in Omni – Channel Solutions, established over 100 years, operating in over 180 countries. They operate in 6 different sectors, one of which is the Telecoms and Technology industry, which is where they are looking for a Senior New Business Account Manager to join their team.
**This candidate must be an experienced New Business/Business Development Account Manager within the telecoms industry.**
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years of related sales experience in IT Services or Networking
- Successful experience in value proposition and business case led selling
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The New Business Account Manager is responsible for the development and growth of net new business (new logos) within EMEA region. Candidate needs to have a “hunter” mentality, enthusiasm and energy to identify potential new customers and the ability to successfully on-board and close new projects.
- The candidate is required to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximising revenue and profitability and increasing our client’s market share; Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Primary focus is on business development planning for our client’s services with new customers of our client’s.
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and our client’s ability to meet those needs through our client’s solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and our client for market feedback in regard to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions.
- Targets identified prospects and new customers within an assigned territory; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities; Services local clients, typically with responsibility within a single territory/area.
- Position requires strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in our client; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships.
Consistent over performance against Sales Quota and Performance Metrics
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!