2 x Mitel field maintenance engineers based in the following locations:
1 x Scotland – Central Belt – Edinburgh/Glasgow.
1 x Yorkshire – Leeds/York/Sheffield area
Mitel Field Maintenance Engineer
Job Title – Field Maintenance Engineer (Mitel ICP 3300)
Reporting to – Head of Field Engineering
Department – Engineering
Location – Field based. – Scotland or Yorkshire
Salary – £28K – £45K dependent on experience (TBC)
Hours – 09.00 to 18.00 with 1 hour for lunch
Candidate with experience around the installation, support and maintenance of Mitel 3300 solutions and associated applications including Nupoint, Mitel Border Gateway (MBG), Mitel Application Suite (MAS), Contact Centre, IVR, Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA) Enterprise and Ops Manager.
Experience around Mitel SX2000 and other PBX’s are considered advantageous, however, not essential for the role.
The ideal candidate would already be working towards MEAS accreditation.
The successful candidate must be experienced in maintaining the Mitel 3300 and associated applications.
The ability to assist with planning and installing multi-site Mitel 3300 solutions using ISS and into virtualised environments will be an advantage.
Strong communication skills, professional, flexible positive attitude and good proactive problem solving skills are essential.
The role will require some out of hours and weekend working.
Experience Minimum of 5 years installation and maintenance experience on Mitel ICP3300 and associated products.
(Experience on SX2000 is an advantage but not a requirement).
Specific Experience. Some or all of the below:
- Mitel Engineering Accreditation Scheme (MEAS) (MCA & MCP Levels)
- Mitel 3300 MCD
- SDS sharing
- ACD Automatic Call Distribution
- Contact Centre’s
- IQ Intelligent Queue
- Visual Workflow Manager
- Enterprise Manager
- Ops Manager
- MSL Mitel Standard Linux
- MBG Teleworker
- Nupoint Voicemail
- UCA Unified Communicator Advanced
- VMWare vSphere
- Server / PC’s
- Field maintenance of Mitel 3300 systems and associated applications.
- Timely response and rectification of reported incidents.
- Software upgrades
- Installation of Mitel 3300 systems and all applications
- Provide Technical Support to colleagues and customers
- Participation of 24 hour callout
- Sales support and assistance, when required
- Completion of Sales Audits
- Completion of Additional Work Audits
- Ability to carry out MACS
- Ability to work out of hours, when required
- Completion of work sheet for all site work.
- Core Hours. 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please note: Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!