Junior Recruitment Consultant
Ingenio Global are keen to hear from ambitious and motivated individuals that are looking for their first job within recruitment.
You will be given the opportunity to move up the ladder in a growing company and be trained into a full time recruitment consultant.
The role includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management,lead generation, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
You must have an interest in sales and be target driven. We’re committed to continual, organic growth through on-going training.
We offer a structured training program from the day you join along with daily training, coaching and ongoing support.
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Help write job specifications, competencies and skills required
- Take part in candidate interviews
- Develop a good understanding of attracting clients to work with Rec Ave
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers and candidates
- Generate new business
- Help write job adverts; register new CV’s, interview preparation and give CV advice.
- Planning and Organising
- Confident networker
- Strong relationship builder
- Service focused
- Strong Integrity and Trust
- Effective team player
Location: Pembroke Street, Dublin
Benefits: wide range of benefits which include 1 month off paid holiday after 3 year’s of service.
Company incentives: last quarter all employees who hit their targets were brought to Oktoberfest in Munich and next quarter all employees who hit their target will be brought on a skiing trip!
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!