Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Specialisation: Contract recruiter – a selected IT/technology discipline
Location: To be agreed; consultant to be based out of Ingenio London or Dublin office or be home-based (for experienced and proven candidates)
Opportunity: Ingenio is a newly formed technology recruitment practice based in London and Dublin and is undergoing significant growth. As part of our 2016 expansion programme, we wish to invest in a specialist contract recruitment consultant to join the business and drive the development of the contract book.
Ingenio Mission Statement: Ingenio is a people business and exists to create opportunity for talented and exceptional people. Our purpose is to produce, hire, develop and retain the very best professionals in our chosen industries.
With an uncompromising commitment to delivering a memorable client experience, Ingenio’s expertise is centered on delivering solutions in the areas of talent management, consulting and technology for small to medium sized international companies.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience (or more) as a contract recruiter
- Expertise in a specific IT discipline that is transferable to another agency, e.g. development and programming; mobile applications; networking and communications; cloud technologies, etc
- Wishes to progress from being a mid-level to a senior consultant with ambitions to becoming a practice-owner and in time, an equity partner in a firm
- Any experience of cyber/information security would be a distinct advantage but is not mandatory
- Bullhorn ATS experience is desirable
- Capable of working to a 20k per month gross profit billing target
- Healthy contact book of hiring managers and contractors specific to the candidates’ chosen IT discipline
Fiscal Targets and Remuneration:
Ingenio is offering an £80k package which consists of:
- 35k basic salary
- 45k performance related pay (commission and bonus)
- Uncapped earnings including generous accelerators
- Performance incentives
Ingenio offers a ramp up period in order to reach full target which is 20k gross profit per month (for the offered package).
Ingenio will consider a higher package for candidates that carry more experience.
Ingenio People Benefits:
For successful joiners, Ingenio offers a people benefits programme which is completely unrivalled and unmatched in the recruitment industry:
- Ingenio Partnership Programme (partnership statuses ranging from Associate through to Equity Partner)
- One month paid sabbatical after three years’ service (separate from annual leave)
- Company performance incentives, e.g. international weekends away
- Cash advances for travel season tickets and property rental
- Monthly cash contribution for health and wellness programme, e.g. gym membership
- Paid leave for charity work
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!