Title – IT Consultant
Location – London
Salary – £30K-45K + Benefits
Client – Our client is a London-based specialist in IT, Telephony and Mobile Solutions.
Role – This is a project-oriented role involving pre-sales qualification, design, implementation, documentation and handover of a wide variety of solutions for clients across a diverse range of industries.
The Ideal candidate will have to be able to communicate with enthusiasm and clarity, simplifies the complex and ambiguous, thinks laterally and creatively, displays sound judgements and solve problems while been analytical and also delivering results.
There is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and progressive organisation that takes pride in providing an exceptional environment in which to work as well as providing a platform to grow and develop.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum 3 years IT experience gained in both a Windows and Mac environment. A Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified Specialist
- Proven record within a pre-sales and project delivery
- Relevant experience in the following key areas, both from an ongoing maintenance as well as a new deployment perspective: Windows desktop, versions XP through to 10
- Windows Server, versions 2003 R2 through to 2012 R2 including the common services used such as DNS, DHCP, File Services, Group Policy etc.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V and the physical infrastructure required to support deployments of these technologies.
- Solid networking knowledge covering routing, switching, security, Wi-Fi, and different WAN/Internet technologies.
- Experience of working with cloud services such as Google Apps and Office 365, as well as migration from legacy IMAP services and on-premise or hosted Exchange.
- Mac OS desktop software from 10.6 through 10.11, experience with the equivalent server OS would be a plus.
- MDM providers such as Casper, and an understanding of Apple VPP and DEP.
- Preferred working knowledge of; ADOBE CC, CS3-CS7, Lotus Notes R5-9, QuarkXpress 5.5/6.5, Filemaker, Final Cut pro, PresStore, Kerio, CrashPlan, SonicWall, Aerohive, Nagios, GLPI
- Work closely and build strong relationships with the sales team
- Create a positive rapport with prospects and existing clients
- Develop and design a solution that meets or exceeds the clients requirements with sound reasoning
- Wherever possible and subject to budget, deliver a proposal that is both scalable and future resistant
- Focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Become a key member of the projects team
- Ensure due diligence is undertaken and that solutions are researched, tested and proven, prior to
- Ensure the provisioning and administration is well controlled and delivered within agreed timescales
- Once successfully delivered, ensure the project is handed over effectively to both clients and support
- Embrace new technologies and maintain a first class technical knowledge through self-learning and industry
training and certifications
- Design and implement effective client solutions
- Create clear documentation to support your design architecture
- Deliver solutions on time and exceed customer expectations
- Achievement of agreed KPI’s as set by the Company
- Provide regular updates to all stakeholders including the management team
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!