Job Title: Finance Controller
I’m currently spear heading the search for a Financial Controller / Group Accountant for one of my clients in Berlin which are a tech Company focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time.
We are looking for someone dynamic and proactive which can take on the following tasks as you will be one of the center pieces of the organization with views to being the Head of Finance as the company grows.
- Management of Month end process to provide accurate Monthly financial accounts and associated reporting packs within Group deadlines.
- Assist in the production management accounting information and weekly reports for senior management team to highlight key business and operational control issues.
- Management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the AP/AR and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT & Payroll Returns.
- Stock Reporting.
- Maintain Fixed Assets register and associated schedules.
- Maintaining and improving controls over accounting processes.
- Timely provision of information of ad hoc requests to various stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant with 3 – 4 years post qualified industry experience.
- Readiness to display self-directed initiative, as working in a very dynamic office environment demands.
- Experience of consolidation under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent communication skills, experienced in dealing with a variety of stakeholders at different levels in an organisation
- Excellent software skills, with ability to quickly learn new software packages
- Strong problem solving skills, with an execution focus
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!