One of our major clients is looking expand their team with an Enterprise Solutions Architect to work within the Enterprise Solution Design team responsible for defining Enterprise customer business requirements and providing technical design solutions to meet and exceed these requirements. The candidate will also work closely with the Major Bids Team and Global sales teams to provide technology-based ICT solutions, to existing and new clients.
- Attend client site meetings ensuring the client’s business requirements are clearly understood.
- Attend and work within ITT Bid Assessment Teams to assess the client requirements
- Provide written proposals and statement of works with options to meet the client’s requirement, containing defined hardware and software, services and support costs needed to implement and run the proposed solution/s.
- Agree deliverables and milestone phases and project resources of agreed solution with Project Manager and Technical Deployment Resources.
- Provide high level plans with hardware, software and circuits within the client’s best practices.
- Create high level designs and work with assigned Project Manager, Deployment or Support teams to further detail the low level solution design as required.
- Provide quality assurance to low level designs and key deployment milestones to ensure that the sold solution is being built within agreed standards to meet the stated deliverables.
- Seek, obtain and carryout peer design reviews to ensure quality documentation is delivered.
- Ensure solution designs are developed to meet agreed minimum profit margins.
- Provide presentations to clients on proposed solution.
- Must hold hardware/software manufacturer certified professional Design qualifications in Avaya voice and/or Cisco routing & switching and/or security
- VMware manage certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation & Design function current certification
- Experience in developing, shaping & managing IT infrastructure outsourced solutions
- Experience in consultative sales and communicating value propositions
- Experience in constructing comprehensive quotes, proposals and SoW.
- Experience with networking tools and resources.
- Must possess the ability to follow and/or create/ modify operational and technical procedures and/or best practice documents.
- Awareness of the regulatory constraints telco’s and financial businesses need to comply with, within various geographic jurisdictions.
To learn more about this role, please use the below contact form: