One of our major clients is looking expand their team with an Enterprise Architect with a strong consultant oriented approach in building a holistic view of the client organisation’s strategy, processes, information, and current information technology assets, the Enterprise Architect will collaborate with customer IT & business executives and the client’s Strategic Account sales team to help quantify the business value that the client’s products and solutions can bring to the client.
- Develop solutions for complex deals involving multiple service lines and technical domains as part of RFI, RFP and informal deal processes, leading a cross functional team of subject matter experts to drive alignment of solution deliverables to client objectives.
- Work collaboratively with clients, intermediaries and internal technical experts to build high impact solutions.
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
- Work with client Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals so as to differentiate from the competition.
- Provides guidance, road maps, principles, standards and best practices that are focused on enabling client business and IT leaders to make investment decisions
- Help customers address complex issues in support of enterprise architecture and technology strategies.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and identify appropriate technical solutions and/or services that aligns with the strategic and tactical direction of the client
- Assess customer’s business and emerging technology trends to design effective architectures, solutions, and services that drive impactful business outcomes
- Architect technical solutions or services for large scale capability transformation in support of customer’s strategic objectives and operating plans that will impact revenue growth, customer satisfaction, productivity and operational excellence
- Conducts impact analyses with support from domain architects and supports development of business cases for client investment and the client’s commercial bid reviews
- Engage with management, infrastructure peers, business and project stakeholders to understand system requirements and advise stakeholders on options, risks, business impacts and cost-benefits
- Sales Planning – Work with management and sales teams to develop account prioritisation and support strategies that will ensure a long term trusted relationship status
- Proven experience of understanding, recommending and guiding improvements within ICT architecture to enable achievement of business tactical and strategic objectives and goals in large-scale multi-national organisations.
- Development of business justification/ROI models
- Demonstrable experience of designing, implementing and supporting large-scale multi-platform enterprise environments
- Applied knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, methods, and tools
- Applied knowledge of network and security technologies
- Applied knowledge of server hardware, virtualisation and cloud technologies
- Applied knowledge of high availability infrastructure designs and methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of network, telecommunications, client, server, storage, network, security, database and Web technologies is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing or communications related field of study
- Experience in enterprise architecture and solution design
- 10+ years in Information Technology
- Professional certification strongly encouraged – TOFAG / Cloud Certification / Enterprise Integration Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 (VCAPS-DCD) or other related certifications.
To learn more about this role, please use the below contact form: