Are you an established Project Manager who would love the opportunity to work on a great holiday destination? Then read on! We are currently recruiting for an International Telecom organisation who are looking to recruit 2 Delivery Project Managers.
My client are a well established multinational organisation with over 120 years experience within the industry and a global reach that extends through 4 continents. Based in the very prestigious destination of Jersey on the Channel Islands, they are offering to the lucky candidate the opportunity to work in a Project Management position in which they provide a full relocation permit and competitive salary structure.
- Minimum 3 years’ Technical Infrastructure (IT/Telco) Project delivery experience
- Must attain Prince2 foundation accreditation or equivalent
- Prince2 Practitioner accreditation would be advantageous
- ITIL accreditation would be advantageous
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a proactive and flexible attitude to work
- Must have a good working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Knowledge of Sage and SharePoint would be advantageous
- Manage project teams including multiple internal departments and partners across international locations
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly identify the root cause of bottle necks, identify solutions and escalate when necessary.
Support other Project Managers / Service Transition Manager during periods of absence.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!