Title: Carrier Account Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000
Location: Central London
Client: Our client uses its own network to deliver various business services including Cloud, Voice and Connectivity. They work with many different industries with clients is Media, Finance, Tech, Insurance and the Public Sector to name a few. The company holds numerous awards including the Times Tech Track 100 three years in a row.
Their passion for technology resonates with their passion for the people they hire, they ask for hard work and enthusiasm and in return you will receive plenty of development, benefits, incentives and rewards.
Role Overview: The main aim of this role will be to develop strong business relationships within the carrier community in order to secure new business whilst increasing revenues in line with set targets within a defined account base.
The main aspects of these roles will be:
- To contact specific Carrier prospects in the pursuit of new business
- To build strong long-term relationships within the UK and International Carrier community
- To plan sales strategies and work closely with marketing to raise awareness of our client and build a strong pipeline
- To ensure targets are achieved
- To achieve personal/career advancement goals in line with our clients personal development programme
- To negotiate pricing with Carrier to achieve sales in line with our clients policies and client requirements
Other duties may include:
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales is required, along with regular activity reporting
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns along with your own targeted campaigns
- Attending network events
- Out of work hours activities may also be required
Skills and Desirables:
- Consistent Carrier sales track record
- Strong knowledge of data connectivity
- Ability to creatively develop new business through broadening the portfolio of services the customer implements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to ‘win trust’, selling on the quality and integrity of our client
- Driven, self – motivated and disciplines
- Articulate and polished with a professional approach to sales
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!