Title – New Business Sales Specialist
Location – East Kilbride, Glasgow
Salary – £30,000 OTE
Client – Our client are the UK’s leading independent provider of managed communications services. They help organisations transform ICT into a strategic asset to support growth, enhance agility and efficiency, boost collaboration and deliver competitive advantage.
The Role – The New Business Sales Specialist will support our client’s Small Business operational objectives via the achievement of new business mobile connections volume and margin targets using supplied sales prospect data. Sales targets will be achieved through high levels of productivity and quality customer contacts. The post-holder will deliver an outstanding customer experience with every interaction. Own the on-boarding and sales process for the customer and establish self as the customer’s dedicated sales support contact with the objective of re-signing them at contract-end date.
Responsible for delivery of sales volume and gross margin targets through the achievement of fully defined productivity indicators including customer contact volumes and talk time in a fully compliant environment.
- A good standard of education
Skills and Aptitude –
- Must have a good level of computer literacy with competence in Outlook, Excel and CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills underpinned by a strong understanding of sales processes
- Proactive and confident in approach to customer relationships
- Ability to maintain a high level of self motivation and organisation and to work with minimum supervision
- An ability to identify new business opportunities and present relevant mobile business communication solutions to match the needs of customers
- Proven ability to overcome objections
- Capture accurately customer contact information including contract review dates and outcomes on CRM tool
- A desire to make the most of opportunities available
- Able to build strong customer relationships based on trust and service delivery
Job Knowledge –
- General commercial and technical knowledge of the communications industry at a small business/consumer level
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience achieving new business sales results through high quality sales and follow-on service delivery. Previous Telco experience including understanding of Business Mobile solutions preferred but not essential. Familiar with dialler technology and a high volume sales contact centre environment
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!