Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Description: To secure new business within the Corporate and Northern SME Market, to secure our Clients revenues in line with set targets.
Our client is looking for a target driven, Business Development Manager with a proven track record of reaching targets. The candidate will also be involved in training and mentoring junior staff. The ideal candidate will have experience selling in the Northern Region to SME’s.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To support our client’s continued growth and heightened profile within the Northern region
- To plan Sales strategies and campaigns to increase market share, raising awareness of the brand and technology
- To ensure that targets are achieved
- To competently and knowledgeably advise clients on Network solutions and services that best fulfil their requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of client needs
- To negotiate pricing with clients to achieve sales in line with our client’s pricing policies and client requirements
- To achieve personal/career advancement goals in line with our client’s personal development programme
**Knowledge of: VoIP, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud and IT services **
Company Description: Our Client is British Cloud and networking pioneer with a very wide product portfolio offering services such as Cloud, Recovery, Continuity Voice and Data Centres. The company was established in 2002, and are trusted by 2,000+ customers.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!