Title – Business Development Manager
Location – Dublin or Cork
Company – Our client is an Irish communications services business that was founded in 1992 that employs almost 40 people across offices in Dublin & Cork. They work with clients to design, deploy and support solutions across the areas of Cloud Computing, Voice, Data, Multi-Media, Managed IT Services and E-Business.
Role – You will be focussed exclusively on winning net new clients within our client’s SME commercial team, and subsequently managing these clients. You will be part of a high performing and positive sales team, who knows their target market and associated requirements and drivers. You will be a highly motivated and ambitious sales person that can help implement our client’s sales strategy across Ireland. You will deliver profitable sales across the whole portfolio of products and services, with a particular focus & reward for contracted, recurring revenue.
Targets, Remuneration & Benefits:
- Base salary range €30-40k, OTE will be €55-70k
- Targets will be approximately €200-250k Gross Profit per annum
- Accelerators above 100%. Uncapped earnings
- Measured: Monthly and calculated quarterly
- Paid Out: Monthly/Quarterly
- Company car or mileage
- VHI Healthcare & Pension
- Ability to achieve an Gross Profit target quarter on quarter, and most importantly against the annual target
- Manage the sales cycle through from opportunity creation, proposition delivery, deal negotiation and deal closure.
- Ensure the financial integrity of every deal.
- Develop relationships with our client’s strategic partners
- Being obsessed with the satisfaction and delivery to each and every prospect and client
- Having the ability to question effectively to gain an understanding of the prospect/clients business needs
- Understanding the environment in which the prospect/clients operates in and maintain awareness of all activity within it
- Understanding the sales cycle and be capable of managing client needs from the start through to the point of order
- Being capable of managing your time, highly organised and capable of prioritising work load based on client requirements
- Demonstrating dedication, drive and ambition with an ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment
- A person who can earn the respect of their colleagues though professionalism, honesty and integrity
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!