Job Title: Business Development Director
Location: South East London, Southwark, SE1 0BS
Our client is a uniquely-capable total solutions provider specialising in unified communications, voice and data technologies, they are based within South East London.
Following a record business performance in financial year 14/15, our client is investing in all areas of the business to support continued growth. They are therefor also looking to grow their current New Business Teams by adding additional head count. This role is perfect for someone who has solid knowledge and experience of new business development within the Telecommunications sector.
Deliverables and Output
The below list is not exhaustive and may be amended during the role scoping and interview process:
- This is an enterprise focused role
- This is purely New Business role – you must have a proven new business record
- You will be required to bill a minimum of £500,000 gross profit per Annum
- This role will be engaging with companies to discuss Unified Communications (Voice & Network Service)
- You will need to canvas prospect clients, arrange and attend meetings with them to showcase my client’s services
- Continual follow up with clients maximising on all sales opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- MUST have experience within a New Business role in a Telecommunications company
- 10 years plus experience in a new business role
- Experience selling Shortel / AVAYA / Microsoft / Cisco systems
- Experience selling Network Services
- Experience with global customers is preferred
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!