Microsoft Professional Services Engineer – Mobility
If you’re an experienced Professional Services Engineer (Mobility) then this is the role for you!!!
The Client currently provides solutions, managed services and integration services to many of Ireland and the UK’s best-known enterprises and institutions – a specialist knowledge in Mobile IT and a network agnostic position in the market enable them to work with multiple carriers and operating systems.
As the market for smart devices continues to grow at exceptional levels, They assist their customers in addressing the challenge of securing, integrating and managing mobile devices in the enterprise.
Day-to-day duties will range from assisting in technical pre-sales activities, responding to RFPs, creating both high & low-level designs, through to delivering the actual implementation & configuration of the solution on large & complex projects.
The Professional Services Engineer will be expected to have a practical working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility & Security technologies that integrate and manage key Office 365 services in large-scale customer environments.
Such technologies include and are not limited to Microsoft Intune & SCCM, Advanced Information
Protection, Cloud App Security, Azure Conditional Access, Azure AD, Privileged Identity Management & all Azure-related audit and logging functions related to management of mobile devices, PCs and data in an enterprise environment.
Mobile and PC device ‘provisioning’ experiencing on an enterprise-scale should also be a key skill to be able to consult and deliver against.
Experience of third-party Mobility solutions would be advantageous, for example: MobileIron, VMware Airwatch, Okta & other provider mobility solutions for corporate enterprise environments.
The Successful Professional Services Engineer (Mobility) must have
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security and systems integration
- 3rd level qualification in computer science or technical discipline
- Experience deploying Microsoft cloud security solutions, specifically Microsoft EMS, Defender ATP and Cloud App Security. Office 365 deployment experience an advantage.
- Experience with smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android operating systems
- Experience with Apple DEP/VPP and Android Enterprise
- Industry qualifications such as MCITP: Enterprise Messaging, CCNA, Apple ACN a bonus
- MDM specific accreditations such as Microsoft MCSE in Mobility. VMware workspace one, Blackberry BES or similar also an advantage
Reward & Remuneration
The role will prove very rewarding for a candidate looking to further their professional career as the client is deeply engaged in the emerging field of enterprise mobility and is constantly working to expand into other related technical fields to
The right candidate has the potential to grow with the company and work towards more senior or specialised positions as they become available.
Employment Term: Permanent
Location: Ireland – Remote