Location: Central London
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Interviews/Start Date: Immediately
Are you a young, motivated, tech individual, who is looking for an amazing new opportunity to progress in a great company?
Our client is a new company with amazing in-house growth potential, with great prospects in the near future for the right candidate, based in a fantastic location!
Our client offers point-of-sale, inventory and customer insight software for iPad, with UK based all-round support. They are tech startup helping the small independent companies manage their business more efficiently. In addition to our clients’ flexible attitude, the business is driven by the desire to make their clients valued and happy. Our client wants its staff to be able to have fun while delivering spot on results for their customers’ requirements!
- Managing the customer support system through phone and email.
- Installing systems at customer sites.
- Managing all our CMS systems
- Dealing with day to day operations
- Advising our customers with various solutions.
- A good understanding of IT in general is essential.
- Good knowledge of various devices such as tablets, network switches, routers, network printers etc.
- Quick learner, keen in emerging technology
- Experience with CRM & POS systems.
- Some understanding with Adobe design suite, HTML and CSS are preferable.
- A diligent, hard-working individual.
- A genuine passion for tech.
- Able to learn quickly and retain information.
- Ability to motivate and influence with ideas.
- Able and motivated to work in small dedicated team.
Higher diploma in ICT or a University Graduate
Is this the role for YOU? Get in touch!