Java Developer – BSS/OSS Team – Copenhagen
Our Client is a cutting edge development house developing BSS/OSS, Billing, Data Warehouse, Automation and IOT Systems for Telecom Network and Service operators.
They are a small group of skilled and experienced engineers and programmers who believe in work/life balance, flexible working hours and the possibility of home working within a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic work environment where the corporate language is English.
Where you can fit in:
They need new colleagues to join their BSS/OSS team focusing on automation, integration and billing with knowledge from the Telecom BSS/OSS Automation area.
They are looking to grow their team with skilled developers having knowledge within one or more of these areas:
• Agile – Experience as Scrum Master, or the desire to take on such a role in time.
• CI / CD – Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
• UX – Experience with user experience methods and testing.
• Full stack developer – UI, integration, database and API’s development
• Java – Several years of documented experience in Java development.
• GIT / SVN as source control
• Workflow engines and process automation
• Oracle and SQL
• Master or Bachelor Degree from accredited University, with recognised training in software development
• Telecom experience
Nice to have:
• Jenkins or similar as continuous integration server
• Wildfly / Tomcat application servers
• Soap and REST Web services development
• Agile methods – Scrum / Kanban / Devops
Senior Developer – €80,000 – €95,000 per annum
Developer – €65,000 – €80,000 per annum
If you are interested then please submit your CV to Jenny El Gabali on email@example.com