Location – Milton Keynes
Role type – Permanent
Salary – 45k to 55k plus 10% annual performance bonus
Client – A leading BPO solution provider specialising in customer experience and customer interactions. Our client focuses on people, process and technology to create exceptional customer experiences.
Role overview – IT Analyst role reporting in to the IT Security Manager with a specific focus on the monitoring and management of client’s networks; audit and compliance work with a specific focus on PCI-DSS, and also a strong bias towards vulnerability assessment as a day-to-day function. This role requires someone with prior experience in an information security role with a technical focus on niche security platforms, e.g. firewalls, SIEM, etc, etc.
Required skills and experience –
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Information Security field at a specialist or consultant level
- In-depth experience of security and risk management strategy, compliance, auditing and processes & procedures
- Demonstrable knowledge of Information Security standards and industry best practice
- Experience of information security consultancy, proposing, designing and overseeing implementation of suitable IT security solutions
- Contact Centre industry experience is an advantage but not mandatory
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!